When we think about what makes up a home, there are many things that go in to it. The aesthetics, the positioning and many other elements. Today's 'House of the Week' is located at 136 Milson Road, Cremorne Points, NSW and it looks like it is something out of a fairytale.
Featuring a European styled garden, it's hard not to be enchanted once you step on to the property. On offer are 4 spacious bedrooms that come with built in offerings. There is also a spacious study for you if you plan on working from home, or want the convenience to do so, and at the end of the day, you can go to your personal wine cellar and pull out one of your 4,000 bottles that are stored there.
The master retreat features walk-in robes, a spa ensuite & a double shower which provides perfect privacy when looking to catch up on some sleep at the end of the night. Then, when you're looking to spend time with your family and have some fun, you can do so in the Billiards/ music room, or hit the gym or your 15 meter heated pool.
Security is at the highest level at 136 Milson Road, with your double garage locking up your luxury cars and all your valuables, which provides the ultimate in peace of mind. The outdoor area is complete with a separate outdoor bathroom, fridge, and water features, fountain, Infinity mirrors & outdoor art features. Other features include:
- Grand formal rooms, Jetmaster fireplaces, family living room
- Billiards/music room or home gym with Australian hardwood floors
- Marble spa bathrooms throughout with underfloor heating, auto skylights & blinds
- Water features, fountain, Infinity mirrors & outdoor art features
- Slate roof, copper guttering, ducted air, integrated sound
- Art of Stone wrought iron fencing & gates
- Phillipe Starck pendants, leadlight windows, soaring ceilings
- New Zealand Kauri floorboards throughout, Oak panelling & staircase
- Bevelled glass & stain glass interior doors to separate rooms for privacy
- Short walk to ferry, city buses, schools, local shops & cafes, 10 mins to city by car.
Information about Cremorne Point is overwhelmingly positive. One review written states that it is exclusive, in a great position and displays the some of the finest homes in Sydney.