Homely has found an incredible home in Vaucluse, and crowned it 'House of the Week'. The Sydney luxury home features an innovative and contemporary style, and provides optimum living amenities for the lucky buyer. Positioned on a north facing block and designed by award-winning architect Edward Szewczyk, 55 Wentworth Road, Vaucluse, spans three glass-framed levels featuring bold volumetric design and is crowned with a unique rooftop deck with breathtaking views over Watsons Bay Beach to The Heads.
With an integrated use of glass, timber and stone, this home features an exceptional layout with multiple living areas, a luxurious view-swept master retreat and private garden oasis with a sparkling Bisazza mosaic-tiled pool creating a striking centrepiece.
Featuring a landscaped front garden with driveway to a triple garage, there has been a focus on letting natural light radiate through the home which looks over the tropical and private pool. The Glass-framed living and dining flow to a sheltered terrace which provides the perfect escape for tropical drinks on a warm afternoon.
Other features include:
- A Family living room, custom joinery and limestone flooring through the house.
- State-of-the-art Miele-appointed kitchen
- 4 beds with built-ins plus a versatile play room/5th bed
- Luxurious Calcutta marble baths, guest powder room
- Custom-fitted home office, home theatre and home gym
- Gas/solar heated pool, separately heated spa, steam room
Positioned in one of the best streets that Sydney has to offer, reviews have said that Wentworth Road is a sensational street which offers the best in peace and quiet. You can read more reviews like the one below here.