'Well played Old Sport' is what we will be saying to the future owners of this stunning home situated in Warrawee, NSW. This classic home, built in 1927 is situated on 1948sqm of superb grounds and will make you feel like you are living a world away from the hussle and bussle of Sydney. Positioned amongst tranquil leafy surrounds, it provides the utmost in peace, privacy and rare superior family living and is located at 9 Heydon Avenue, Warrawee.
Located within walking distance to Warrawee Train Station, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh private schools, this family home will ensure that your kids growing up here are exposed to the best that is on offer. The home has been designed with period features, high ceilings with spectacular chandeliers and exceptional light-filled expansive interiors to imbue an immediate sense of grandeur.
Whilst offering grandeur, there has been a strong focus on liveability and enjoying the surroundings rather than being an over indulged and unliveable home. Natural light is welcomed in through the delightful sunroom overlooking captivating computerised irrigation and easy maintenance gardens by acclaimed landscape designer Annie Wilkes.
Internally, the home provides:
- A generous family/rumpus room with full bathroom flowing to breathtaking north-facing vergola.
- Entertaining terraces and sparkling solar-heated pool.
- Four beautiful bedrooms and two bathrooms rest on the upper level, including the luxurious master wing with dressing room.
- A lower level guest room and executive study add to the choice of exceptional accommodation.
- Jarrah timber floors and staircase with an under house cellar to accompany it.
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, surround sound, computerised irrigation garden and zoned alarms.
With too many further features to mention.
The home is represented by Belle Property Pymble. You can find out more about this luxury home and contact the agents representing the listing here.