With a short week, we thought we would highlight a chosen house on Homely.com.au as the house of the week. This is something we will start rolling out weekly- If you find a house on Homely that you think should be featured, or want to nominate a particular property be sure to tweet us here and include the tag #homelystar
This beautiful apartment features a beautiful backdrop of tree-framed views of the iconic City, Opera House, Bridge and Harbour. 'Challis' is one of just eight prestigious apartments in 'The Grantham' - a highly innovative harbourside/cityside security block.
Designed by multi-award-winning architect Alex Popov with interiors by the acclaimed SJB Architects, this sumptuous contemporary apartment is exceptionally spacious and presented as new. Impeccably built for streamlined open plan living with vast areas of glass, timber, technology and bespoke Poliform cabinetry, this pet-friendly luxury apartment offers a lockup-and-go lifestyle just minutes from Sydney CBD and a short walk to fine dining at Woolloomooloo Bay or Potts Point cafes, delis, boutiques, transport choices and parks.
Featuring a 20m heated pool (automatic cover) and Level access into private foyer via secure lift from double security parking or main lobby with concierge, this apartment screams opulance and luxury. The added features are also:
* Large open living/dining areas merge with views, lush greenery, gas bbq loggia, terrace-garden and pool
* Breakfast area adjoins gourmet Miele gas CaesarStone kitchen, Liebherr twin fridge/freezer, walk in pantry
* Enormous hotel-style master retreat with garden access, sitting area, lavish walk-in robe & double ensuite
* King size 2nd bedroom with garden access, walk-in robe & chic 2-way ensuite (also opens to pool-terrace)
* Flexible additional large 3rd bedroom or study/home office (also opens out to terrace-garden with pool)
* Guest powder room, internal laundry room, abundant built-in storage throughout apartment
* Full security, SwitchAutomation electronics, ducted air con, Kreon lighting, motorised blinds
* High ceilings, polished timber floorboards, sleek timber paneled walls feature in foyer and wide hallway
* Peaceful and private yet enviably convenient to an extensive choice of fashionable lifestyle attractions
You can view this property and contact the agent by clicking here with the first inspection being held this Saturday. We will bring you the next House of the Week next Tuesday.