It's our favourite time on Monday, when we get to mull over all of the amazing homes on Homely and pick one to be our house of the week. Do we pick something big, something small? Which part of Australia do we even look at?
After all of these questions we do need to pick one, and this weeks selected house is from 1 hour north of Sydney in Tawoon Bay, and with views like this... could you blame us?
This home features:
- Absolute ocean frontage with a north easterly aspect
- Built-in stereo system, outdoor gas heated spa/plunge pool
- Ability to section house for private guest accommodation
- Positioning on Award winning (patrolled) Toowoon Bay Beach
- Italian porcelain tiles with under floor heating throughout
- Private cabana with bathroom, option for sauna and kitchenette
- Outdoor entertaining terraces on both levels, direct access to beach