We wanted to collect the best 5 properties from around the world and share them with you whilst you unwind today. Remember, there are plenty of stunning homes, especially if you look at Australia's most expensive homes here - But for today, here are the five best world wide.
1. Antilla, Mumbai- Estimation value between $1 Billion and $2 Billion
Floor count of 27
Floor area 37,000 m2 (400,000 sq ft)
Lifts/elevators - 11
- Height- 170m
2. Villa Leopolda, Cote D'Azur - Estimation $500-600 Million
29,000 square feet on the French Riviera
11 Bedrooms, 14 Bathrooms.
50 Gardeners attend to the property
- It was once owned by Microsoft Owner, Bill Gates
3. Penthouse in London, UK- Estimation $200 Million Plus
Surprisingly a Penthouse in London, has been valued at over $200 Million Dollars. Situated on Hyde park, the apartment has
A Panic Room
Bullet Proof windows
Eye Scanners for validation
- An Escape tunnel
4. Four Fairfield Pond, The Hamptons, NY $170 Million +
This is the largest residential house in the US. Situated on 63 acres, the house has 5 tennis courts as well as:
- Private bowling alley and hotel retreat spa.
5. Hearst Mansion, Beverly Hills- LA $165 Million
ur final property rounds out the list featuring a stunning home in Beverly Hills. This house features:
3 Swimming Pools
29 Bedrooms (the nightclub is not counted as a bedroom)
90,000 sqm of the most amazing land across America.
Do you have a favourite?