Apologies to all of our followers, our house of the week has been delayed with the team flat out at AREC 2014. Rest assured, our content team has scoured the country to find the best home in Australia for the week and this weeks winner is in Killara, a suburb of Sydney's upper North Shore.
This magnificent family residence is a showpiece of modern elegant design with luxury finishes and details, cutting edge technology and offers a pool, tennis court and granny flat.
Some of the amazing features of this home are:
- Six bedrooms with built in robes, splendid master retreat with full ensuite, dressing room and private balcony with district views
- Separate guest/in-law accommodation with ensuite
- Four impressively appointed bathrooms, three powder rooms, heated floors and towel rails, internal laundry with chute
- Home cinema and large rumpus with wet bar
- Separate home office with purpose built shelving and storage
- Teen retreat with heated floor and in/out flow to covered patio with bbq kitchen
- Fully tiled in-ground pool with dramatic sandstone feature wall, gas and solar heating, heated spa
- Championship north/south tennis court with all weather surface and lighting
This house is listed by mcconnell bourne Lindfield. You can get in touch with them by scrolling to the bottom of the listing which you can view here