We have had some sensational listings come on to Homely within the last week, and this weeks winner of 'House of the Week' is no exception. Located on 1300m² of prime realestate in one of Melbourne's most esteemed suburbs, Hawthorn. This home seems to have perfectly captured history, whilst also working in a modern twist.
Architecturally designed and built by the renowned John Beswick, this outstanding and exquisite grand Victorian tower garden home is surrounded by several of Melbourne's finest private schools and offers both a luxurious interior and classic exterior.
'Balmerino' features some of the finest offerings that you could possibly ask for in a home.
Main features include:
- An elegant entry to the gracious formal living and dining rooms both with marble mantles and open fire places, one flanked by a gorgeous music room.
- A well appointed kitchen which connects to casual informal living spaces.
- A beautiful alfresco outdoor entertaining with a fitted study, guest's powder room and double garaging with internal access.
On the upper level, features include:
- A stunning huge master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite
- Four lavish bedrooms, with two of them also having their own robes and ensuites.
- A hydronic heating and air conditioning, cellar, 70,000L water tank and a central tower that offers fabulous city views.
And this magnificent home is not the only drawcard for potentially interested parties. Residents around the area have commented on Hawthorn being:
"A beautiful green suburb."
"It's a beautiful greeny suburb with a sense of comfort within walking distance of all basic amenities. There's a bike trail, an Oval, a park, local shops etc, and most of all it's safe for all age groups and I'll highly recommend it to anyone. I'm renting here at the moment but some day I wish to own a property here." (User: Gautam)
Do you agree with the review? Let us know by leaving a review of Hawthorn here.