Our house of the week winner this week has taken us up north to Coolum Beach, perched above Low's Lookout this gorgeous home has focused on as many windows as possible to provide panoramic views of the hinterland and beach. Waking up to blue ocean, crashing surf, and long stretches of golden beaches will make you feel a world away.
Beautifully positioned with the volcanic plugs of the Sunshine Coast hinterland from Mt Pomona to the north and Mt Tibrogargan to the south, the focus on sleek design means that living at 14 Grandview Drive, Coolum Beach is pure luxury.
The high level fit out and resort style facilities positions the property above anything else on the market. With features that will rival a 5 star resort. The main attractions of this home are:
- A private 25 metre lap pool and 8 person spa
- A fully functioning gymnasium for your workouts.
- An integrated video intercom to keep a track of all things happening inside and out
- A bose lifestyle, and c bus home automation.
- Three ensuited bedrooms, plus additional self contained guest accommodation with separate lounge, kitchen and study.
Other features include a fully ducted airconditioning and vacuum system, and Induction cook top, three ovens, wine fridge, instant hot water, filtered drinking water, and dumb waiter from the garage. With its positioning providing stunning views, there really isn't much more you could possibly ask for.
You can find out more about this home on Homely here and also get in contact with the agents.