A lot of people think of their bathroom as the place they spend three minutes in the morning, throwing their toothbrush in their mouth whilst they try gulp down their remaining orange juice! (It's always better to drink the orange juice first, it tastes terrible after brushing your teeth!) - However some people look at their bathroom as their 'sanctuary' - a place where they can unwind, relax and wash away their worries. We have collected five of the most amazing bathroom designs around the world. Take a look:
1. Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
2. Emerald Villa at Ponta Dos Ganchose, Santa Catarina, Brazil
3. Singita Boulders Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
4. Daydreaming- Mesa View Suite, Canyon Point, Utah.
5. Sangoa Retreat, Bowen Mountain, NSW
Which one is your favourite?
Let us know by leaving a comment below.
About the Author:
Todd Schulberg handles all things marketing for Homely.com.au - Living and breathing property, Todd has a keen interest in the movements in the market and how agents can utilise new tools and technology in order to be more connected. Using all things social, Todd suggests different ways that agents can engage and think outside the square with their marketing approach.