One of the best things about Spring is that it’s the perfect time to refresh. Revamping your bathroom, kicking a cheeky habit or yes, definitely going to the gym on Monday – there’s no better time. We’ve got three easy looks to spruce up a tired bathroom.
Beauty in an urban jungle
Combine sophisticated accessories and furniture with the pared-back beauty of exposed surfaces and honest materials. It’s modern glam with a raw, industrial edge.
Get the look by:
- Mixing concrete and metallic finishes for glamorous industrial statements.
- Using sleek geometric products and patterns for that modern edge. There are many products that have crisp design lines that are perfect for this look. Try the Alape Metaphor Basin or striking statement towels.
- Keeping the palette simple and cool with monochrome finishes. Black and chrome is the perfect combination like the Milli Axon Tapware range.
Retreat to the hinterland
Find your inner harmony with natural materials, organic shapes and calm colour palettes. It’s all about bringing your native surrounds into your bathroom.
Get the look by:
- Keeping the space open and full of light. Kado Lux open shower screens, skylights or a crisp white light bulb to recreate natural light will make all the difference.
- Using soft square products. They’re contemporary chic but with a gentler, more calming look and feel. The Clearwater Vicenza bathtub is the perfect centrepiece.
- Combining cool tones and natural materials. This will a create freshness to rival a cool country breeze without lacking warmth and tactility. You can achieve this with your choices in flooring, splashbacks or even plants.
Warmth and simplicity with provincial
Keep it light and bright with a classic, elegant look that is tasteful, stylish and contemporary. Select pieces that feel fresh, clean-lined and chic.
Get the look by:
- Getting beautiful traditional products. There’s a variety of options out there – from ceramic lever tapware to wall basins on sleek stands. Pair these products with modern pieces for an elegant look.
- Put out fresh flowers. Not only will they make your bathroom smell amazing, they bring life and quaintness to the space.
- Using timber accents. Bring in rustic charm with a timber bench top or ladder to round out the look of your provincial bathroom.
See more ideas for the Urban, Hinterland and Provincial looks in Reece's Destination Happiness online lookbook, plus more tips and inspiration to help you create a bathroom you’ll love.
For over 90 years Reece have been helping Australians make their bathrooms their own. As Australia’s leading bathroom retailer with over 300 showrooms across the country, Reece offer the biggest range of Australian and international brands to help create bathroom happiness™.
Homely is a new way to search for property to buy and rent in Australia. Homely incorporates beautiful design and community engagement, to create an enjoyable and simple experience that helps you find a new home quickly.
We'd like to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this blog leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Please respect the public forum and refrain from posting any expletives or hateful comments as they will be removed. We're always on the look out for guest bloggers and would like to receive your feedback, so feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.