Recent reports have come through about the sale of Andrew Roberts home for an unbelievable figure of $38 million Australian dollars. We couldn't believe it, $38 million dollars! Who has that kind of money, and then we heard about this Jersey home that sold for $49 million US dollars (Around 62.8 million dollars) - Here is why it trumps the finest offerings on Sydney's harbour.
1. It has 5 stories! - We aren't joking, it actually has five stories.
2. It was rumoured to be the new home of Oprah! Before she backed out.
3. It is just 15km out of central Manhattan and you can access it via helicopter. (Many Sydney pads are missing the obligatory heli pad)
4. It claims to be able to be fully maintained off an iPhone.
5. It has a realistic price tag. Since being listed it has shed a lazy $20 million off the asking price.
6. It not only has a gym, it has a fully built out day spa.
7. You never need to leave for your weekly basketball match (Obviously it has it's own basketball court!)
But this isn't where it ends. The home also has 12-beds, 15-bathroom, (incase the other 14 are occupied)
Land size you ask? Well it is positioned on a tidy block of 30,000-square-foot, and provides parking for a few guests with an 11-car garage and 4,000-bottle wine cellar after a long day.
So Mr.Roberts, you did very well on the sale of your home. But damn, if you're looking at another 'larger' home. We can't go past this!
About the Author:
Todd Schulberg handles all things marketing for Homely.com.au - Living and breathing property, Todd has a keen interest in the movements in the market and how agents can utilise new tools and technology in order to be more connected. Using all things social, Todd suggests different ways that agents can engage and think outside the square with their marketing approach.