When you hear the word 'apartment' do you think daggy, uncool, grandma's place? Well these swanky Melbourne apartments put that notion to bed. Check out some of the coolest apartments in Melbourne for up to $1 million dollars.
1. 122/1-3 Dodd Street, Brunswick. (2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom) $560,000-$610,000
2. 12/4 Sydney Street, Prahran. (2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom) Approx $1 Million.
3. 305/26-28 Broadway, Elwood. (2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom) $765,000
4. 5/86A Marine Parade, Elwood. (3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom) $1 million +
5. 3a/9 Beach Street, Port Melbourne. (2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom)
Which one do you fancy most? With Melbourne's market heating up, apartments in close proximity to the CBD, that are spacious are attracting buyers who want a flexible lifestyle, whilst providing a realistic alternative after being priced out of the price bracket range that used to be up to $1 million dollars. A lot of young buyers see buying an apartment as a way in to the market, as it does seem to be more affordable than buying land in Melbourne's suburbs that are close to the CBD.
About the Author:
Todd Schulberg handles all things marketing for Homely.com.au - Living and breathing property, Todd has a keen interest in the movements in the market and how agents can utilise new tools and technology in order to be more connected. Using all things social, Todd suggests different ways that agents can engage and think outside the square with their marketing approach.