Forget the same old traditional gifts of flowers and choccies this V-day. Bring your romantic a-game and make your Valentine smile by gifting one of these quirky homewares.
1. Say how you feel with a candy heart throw cushion.
2. Nothin’ says lovin' like something from the oven. Score some major brownie points if your partner loves to bake with this spatula set and heart stamp cookie cutters.
3. Be a hero and celebrate your super-duper love with a stunning print or artwork.
4. Light up their day with a cute heart shaped marquee light or play it old school with a sweet smelling tea light candle.
5. Put your heart on the table by whipping up some scrummy heart shaped waffles with your sweetheart.
6. Add a dash of romance to your love's daily meals with some heart themed tableware.
7. Give them a sign of your love with a plywood Amour wall sign or some L.O.V.E bookends.
8. A stylish trinket box is sure to impress. Double points for leaving a shiny surprise inside.
9. Stick together with a cute wall decal or sticker to brighten up their light switches.
10. The key to their heart and stomach could be this breakfast in bed voucher key tray.
11. Let your love grow with a super cool faceted terrarium.
12. Play house. If you’re feeling really generous you could even splurge on this adorable pink house complete with white picket fence and lush green lawns.
For more Valentine's Day inspiration check out our Q&A topics:
- What special events are on this Valentine's Day in: Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
- Valentine's Day gift ideas in: Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Where to spend Valentine's Day in: Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Happy Valentine's Day!
From the Homely team
Homely is a new way to search for real estate for sale and properties to rent in Brisbane and across Australia. With over 330K listings and 500K local reviews and insights, Homely is a faster and easier way to search for property to buy and rent in Australia.
We'd like to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this blog leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Please respect the public forum and refrain from posting any expletives or hateful comments as they will be removed. We're always on the look out for guest bloggers and would like to receive your feedback, so feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.